Monday, April 5, 2010

Phishing for summer

Short but sweet.....
Just excited that Phish is again in my life. What does it have to do with food? Well, some of the tastiest things I have eaten were in the lot at a show. Grilled cheese, burritos, goo balls.......and really, buttermilk pancakes with local maple syrup and bananas and toasted walnuts. A long time ago in a land far, far away. I lived a different way but looking back, food was always there.
I paid a bunch to do it again but it's ok. I get to show the girl I love what I've been raving about for years. I get to spend the 4th of July weekend in a crowd of amazing lunatics. And now that I'm older and over shenanigans, I get to vend.....tacos+Phish+more tacos=some much goodness. Looking forward to more posts soon.....I got 2 drafts in the works....

No comments:

Post a Comment