Monday, February 22, 2010

Dinner at the Georgian Room


A few weeks ago Courtney, me, Mike and Becca sat down to eat at the restaurant that I spent the past three years cooking at. It was a little strange and intimidating being on that side of the restaurant as a diner instead of back in the trenches with my fellow cooks. I loosened up after the first couple of coursed though. It was, by far, the best dining experience I've ever had. The guys threw down for us. Nine courses and, in my opinion, the perfect amount of food. Just enough to where the sight of the mignardise makes you hold your belly and sigh, but in a happy way. Thanks again to everyone in the Georgian Room, if you guys read this. The experience was the perfect way to complete my journey at the restaurant.

No comments:

Post a Comment