Monday, January 4, 2010

"under construction"


Hello, my name is Christopher Pickren and I am starting this blog to document the food musings of Mike Barbour, Brennan Pickren (my little brother), and of course, myself. We are all three chefs on the east coast from Charleston to Jacksonville. Hopefully we can provide some interesting thoughts, pictures, and stories that we have experienced during our collective journey's as chefs and maybe even make some friends along the way. More to come soon....

4 comments:

  1. Ok here I am Brotha, I'm thinking of entering the taste of Ga contest I need some ideas.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Good to hear from you Jon, I have been tring to find a worth while way to incorporate boiled peanuts in potatoes or maybe even boiled peanut pasta, gnocchi, something.....GA does have the peanut capital of the world. Marinate on that let me know if you need help.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hey there Pick bros and Mike
    Mike informed me that you had a new gay food blog and I wanted to check it out, and I think it's great! Maybe this blogging thing isn't so bad. In all honesty I started a blog about two weeks ago and think you guys should check it out... It's prwines.blogspot.com and if your into pairing wines with food or have any input for me that would be great. Hope all is well with you guys and I hope to make it back to the Jax area soon. Oh, and what's up with the f'in osso buco? We had that on our new years menu as well, along with every other restaurant in a 50 mi. radius! Let's change it up here fellas. So long from wine country! Check out the blog!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Insights for the inside, I look forward to reading your blogs.

    ReplyDelete