Monday, June 20, 2011

Food Bros. Menu #1

Sorry to take so long to post this.  It was great to finally cook with Chris and Brennan.  I was not really happy with my courses.  I guess I could summerize it as a mild to medium identity crisis.  My approach was jumbled which came across in my cooking, plating, and lack of adaptability.  But I learned a lot, I think I finally found my voice, and I was humbled by the inspired beauty I saw in the dishes of my food bros.
I am left eager to cook again. 

FoodBros. Menu #1

Sunday June 12th 2011



Hors D’oeuvres

fried chicken liver dumpling, soy marinated coriander seed, toasted anise
foie gras, Rainier cherry gastrique
little neck clam and black bass ceviche, peach , roasted poblano
New England clam chowder “on the half shell,” smoked tomato

1st Course

baby octopus, grilled watermelon, watermelon cocktail, clove sprout


2nd Course

spaghetti all’amatriciana
guanciale mousse ravioli, flash seared black bass, basil flower


3rd Course

slow cooked oxtail, white cheddar arepas, bing cherry BBQ, rosemary smoke


4th Course

steamed sworfish, crispy chicken skin, wilted sorrel, hot pepper vinegar


5th Course

london broil, brussel sprout, brown butter potato silk


6th Course

Singapore chilli crab
prawn, dungeness crab, chilled rice stick


7th Course

blueberry cobbler


8th Course

parsnip cheesecake, rhubarb, pistachio butter


9th Course

sopaipilla bread pudding, tres leches, habanero in multiple disguises

1 comment:


  1. My dad was diagnosed with early onset Parkinson's disease at 57.his symptoms were shuffling of feet,slurred speech, low volume speech, degradation of hand writing, horrible driving skills, right arm held at 45 degree angle, but now he finally free from the disease with the help of total cure from ULTIMATE LIFE CLINIC, he now walks properly and all symptoms has reversed, he had trouble with balance especially at night, getting into the shower and exiting it is difficult,getting into bed is also another thing he finds impossible.we had to find a better solution for his condition which has really helped him a lot,the biggest helped we had was ultimate life clinic they walked us through the proper steps,am highly recommended this www.ultimatelifeclinic.com to anyone who needs help.

    ReplyDelete